Precious metals offer a layer of protection ahead of market turbulence as well as a unique, diversified investment opportunity. Speak with any seasoned financial mind and you’ll hear that holding a diverse portfolio should include precious metals. This helps you prepare for your retirement as well as issue another asset that isn’t correlated to the stock market.
If you have looked around at company reviews, you probably have seen no shortage of precious metals companies. We work hard at providing extensive, factual reviews of every company in that space so that you can make an informed decision ahead of investing.
Gold Avenue may have come up on your list. Today, in our Gold Avenue review, we’ll take a look at their services, reputation, customer satisfaction over time, and anything else we felt was worth sharing.
If you have a peek at their website, you’ll find that they have over 60 years in the precious metals industry as well as a huge company that has over 700 people working for them. You’ll find that they are global, boasting 15 offices.
The expert team has 20 people on board who look to help customers make tough decisions when it comes to investing in precious metals.
The top way to safeguard your retirement is to open a precious metals IRA. Check out the below providers and request a free kit.
Best Overall Rating (Where I Invested)
#2 American Hartford Gold
Best Buyback Program
#3 Augusta Precious Metals
Most Educational ($50,000 Minimum)
#4 Noble Gold
Best Metals Selection
Who is the CEO of Gold Avenue?
The CEO of Gold Avenue is Alessandro Soldati. Omar Liess holds the title of Chairman of the board.
The company is the MKS PAMP GROUP official online retailer, and much of their reputation is earned from that group.
What Can You Buy at Gold Avenue?
You can purchase most precious metals, including silver and gold, as well as platinum and even palladium. All of these are available in both coins and bars.
Here are the gold offerings:
- Canadian Maple Leaf Gold Coins
- Austrian Philharmonic Gold Coins
- American Eagle Gold Coins
- American Buffalo Gold Coins
- South African Krugerrand Gold Coins
- Fine Gold 900.0 – 40 France Napoleon Tete Lauree Empire 1812 Coin
- Fine Gold 900.0 – 20 Swiss Francs Helvetia Vreneli Coin (mixed years)
Some of those are widely considered some of the top coins for investment.
- PAMP Suisse 1 oz Gold Bars
- PAMP Suisse 50 gram Gold Bars
- PAMP Suisse 100 gram Gold Bars
- PAMP Suisse 1 kilo Gold Bars
You can read more about the Pamp Suisse bars on this page.
Here are the silver offerings:
- Canadian Maple Leaf Silver Coins
- American Eagle Silver Coins
- Austrian Philharmonic Silver Coins
- South African Krugerrand Silver Coins
- British Britannia Silver Coins
- PAMP Suisse 100 gram Silver Bars
- PAMP Suisse 1 oz Silver Bars
- PAMP Suisse 1 kilo Silver Bars
There are also platinum and palladium options, but those are much less talked about offers.
Also check out this related review: Swiss America Company.