Are you ready to begin your investing journey in the precious metal space? Are you looking to add this hot commodity to your portfolio?
You’ve definitely found the right place if this is the case. First National Bullion is a top-rated company with extreme popularity in the industry. Their customer base in the United States is quite strong and satisfied to say the least.
And their employees have massive industry experience. They are professionals at every level in the game. That’s why these great people are focused on providing knowledge and education to customers in the precious metals industry.
On their website, you’ll find plenty of valuable information to help you learn about precious metals and all that they entail.
The company also has a free newsletter that they gladly give to investors and those looking to learn about this style of investing. The newsletter shares insights and information about precious metals investing that you will not find anywhere else.
The top way to safeguard your retirement is to open a precious metals IRA. Check out the below providers and request a free kit.
Best Overall Rating (Where I Invested)
#2 American Hartford Gold
Best Buyback Program
#3 Augusta Precious Metals
Most Educational ($50,000 Minimum)
#4 Noble Gold
Best Metals Selection
What Will I Learn?
- All about First National Bullion
- Why Should I Do Business with First National Bullion?
- First National Bullion Products and Services
- Buying Silver and Gold with First National Bullion
- Opening a Gold IRA from Start to Finish
- Is It Really Wise to Buy Gold for My New Precious Metals IRA Account?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Thoughts
All about First National Bullion
First National Bullion first opened their doors in 2005 in San Diego, California.
They claim to be a boutique precious metals dealer. They have the best employees in the industry willing to help the public learn more about this style of investing.
Even better, throughout the last nearly 20 years, they’ve aided and helped many people keep their portfolios safeguarded with precious metals investments.
Since originally opening their online website, they quickly become a leader in this industry. They know that investors need valuable information to make important decisions that empower them. This is why they have such an extensive website providing knowledge and education. It’s also why their customer service is ready to assist you at a moment’s notice.
They’ll gladly teach you about precious metals trends, the latest educational information, and they’ll even teach you about the overall economy and how it affects the precious metals market.
Why Should I Do Business with First National Bullion?
With close to 20 years of experience in their rear view mirror, First National Bullion is considered a very trustworthy company by their customers. And I know many reasons why you should trust and listen to them, which includes the following:
- They’ve shared their knowledge and expertise in the precious metals investing space for the past 17 years and counting.
- They’ve handled over $100 million worth of gold, silver, platinum, and palladium since first opening their doors.
- Their investors can quickly access their accounts at any time of the day or night.
- They are considered a precious metals industry leader.
- They have the highest rating with the Better Business Bureau, which is an A+.
- They allow their customers to leverage their investments to borrow money against their silver, gold, palladium, and platinum.
First National Bullion Products and Services
This organization provides different options for investors to enter the precious metal investing space. They provide real-time prices for everyone to see.
Selling Precious Metals Including Silver and Gold
Do you need to sell some of your precious metals? This company will purchase them from you at the going rate. They’ll even connect you with potential buyers if you feel like selling them elsewhere.
Numismatic Rare Collectibles
Besides bullion, many investors prefer purchasing rare numismatic coins. You can get them directly from First National Bullion if you prefer.
Some investments like real estate and the stock market can lead to financial uncertainty. Numismatic coins put you in the driver’s seat of protecting your nest egg in the future.
Price Charts and Other Information
This precious metals broker provides customers with real-time price quotes. Even better, you’ll gain access to charts and valuable investing information as well.
The Retirement Center
keep your finances safe and secure by purchasing silver and gold and other precious metals. You can invest in these metals for your retirement, which can sure up your overall portfolio.
Is retirement on the horizon? Or is it further in the future? Either way, First National Bullion is an excellent resource to use to invest in gold and silver for your retirement account.
It can be very frustrating to miss an important price move in an investment that you’ve been watching. You never have to worry about missing these moves again because First National Bullion tracks everything on your behalf.
After becoming their customer, they will send emails about price movements that you request and set it as an alert. This will let you know when it’s time to get in and out of investments at the best available opportunity.
Buying Silver and Gold with First National Bullion
Future investors and current customers have numerous opportunities to purchase precious metals with First National Bullion. The best ways tend to include the following:
- Buying bullion for your personal investments – in this particular case, investors will purchase platinum, palladium, silver, or gold directly from First National Bullion. Since it isn’t part of a precious metals IRA, they’ll need to safely secure the investments at home in a safe location. Shipping is free if the gold, palladium, and platinum orders are 15 ounces or more. And shipping is also free if the silver investments are 300 ounces or more. Each shipment is properly packaged and insured and tracked via UPS or USPS services. This guarantees that your orders are shipped directly to your home, work, depository, or bank.
- Precious metals IRA investing – as discussed in the past, there are a wide array of investors that want to add portfolio diversity by buying platinum, silver, palladium, and gold within their precious metals IRA account. They do this to take advantage of the benefits of an IRA while staving off the uncertainty of geopolitical strife, inflation, a US dollar that continues to lose value, and more. Opening a gold IRA account is simple and First National Bullion is ready to help. They have expert members of their staff ready to assist you from beginning to end. They’ll help you create your new account whether it’s a Roth or traditional self-directed IRA, and you can instantly start buying precious metals as soon as your retirement account is funded. Plus, the tax and if it’s and other advantages are amazing as well.
- Storing precious metals securely with Brinks – the armored car company Brinks is also the preferred storage depository of First National Bullion. This company has a good working relationship with Brinks, which is excellent for their investors because it means their investments are properly stored in a secured, safe vault. Brinks has many secure storage facilities all over the world including different parts of the United States. This partnership is very fruitful because it helps First National Bullion customers get even more than affordable rates for storage.
Precious metals IRA Benefits
No one should be particularly surprised to find out that the precious metals IRA account has serious benefits. The big reasons why investors seem to prefer this style of retirement investing includes:
Adding More Diversity to a Well-Balanced Portfolio
Purchasing silver, platinum, and other precious metals is a great way to put even further levels of diversity within your portfolio. You may not know this, but buying precious metals isn’t a brand-new thing that just popped up 10 years ago. We’ve been using precious metals as a way to trade goods for thousands of years. And it’s been a form of legal tender for centuries if not longer. Basically, men and women have coveted precious metals since civilization first began.
Investors feel strongly about this opportunity because they can buy gold and silver and use it to shore up their new precious metals IRA account. This is easy to do once the account is set up and fully funded.
It doesn’t matter if you have years of experience in the precious metal space, or if you are a brand-new investor in this industry. Just know that portfolio diversification is the best way to guarantee that your portfolio stays strong and healthy for many years to come.
Possessing Physical Precious Metals
The majority of the traditional IRA accounts have mutual funds, T-bills, bonds, and stocks. Most retirees realize that it’s good to own physical assets as well, and this is definitely true when economic strife is well at hand. The precious metals IRA helps investors feel secure and safe because they are purchasing a physical and tangible asset that they can keep safely locked away in a secured vault until they need it.
Opening a Gold IRA from Start to Finish
Are you ready to open a gold IRA account? It may seem like a difficult process on the surface, but the good people at First National Bullion will help you from start to finish.
Believe it or not, a wide margin of people look at a precious metals IRA and realize that it’s a great way to secure their future financially. The steps needed to open a gold IRA account are simple to follow without wasting any of your time.
Getting started includes the following:
Taking the First Step
Now you’re ready to open an account, the first thing to do is talk to a representative at First National Bullion. They’ll tell you to go to the online application and fill out the form and submit it. After you’ve submitted the form, they will work on their end to create your new account so you can begin investing as soon as possible.
Precious Metals IRA Funding
To fund your new account, you’ll need to initiate a transfer or gold IRA rollover. Speak with your new custodian that First National Bullion helped you get. They’ll work with your 401(k) administrator to initiate a transfer or rollover, depending on which when you qualify for.
Purchasing Precious Metals in Your New Gold IRA Account
Now that you’re fully funded, it’s time to talk to your account rep again at First National Bullion. They have expert recommendations that they like to share with you regarding the best palladium, silver, platinum, and gold to buy and invest in for your new account.
Is It Really Wise to Buy Gold for My New Precious Metals IRA Account?
You may or may not realize this, but some people actually fear precious metals and think buying gold isn’t the best idea for their retirement. Somehow, they missed the boat entirely and do not realize that it’s a good safe haven during tough economic times. Plus, it’s also a great way to grow your wealth for the long term.
The great thing about this account is it’s for long-term investing, so you can contribute funds to buy new investments in the account every year.
With inflation running roughshod over the United States, leaving cash inside your IRA account is not the brightest idea. This money needs to work for you when you use it to buy gold and silver and other precious metals. These dependable assets will beat inflation and continue to accrue wealth during the toughest economic environments. That’s why they provide so much stability and security.
Are you afraid of taking risks? Ignoring the economic uncertainty during challenging times is risky indeed. The safest way to keep your finances healthy and growing is to buy gold and silver for your precious metals IRA.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Anyone Open a Precious Metals IRA Account?
The main people who qualify for this account are younger than 70 years old. Although, if you are 70 years old or older, the possibility of opening a precious metals IRA also exists.
Will I Pay Penalties and Fees with a Gold IRA Rollover?
The only way you’ll ever incur a penalty is if you fail to deposit the funds in your new precious metals account within 60 days of receiving them. If you fail to deposit the money within the specified time frame, you’ll be required to pay a 10% penalty to the IRS.
How Do I Get Distributions from My Precious Metals IRA?
You can get distributions by receiving physical precious metals. Or, you can sell some of your assets and take a cash distribution instead.
- They have helped thousands of customers purchase precious metals for their retirement accounts or every day investments
- The Better Business Bureau gives First National Bullion an A+ rating
- They are gold IRA specialists
- Qualifying purchases receive free shipping and insurance
- Investors must meet or exceed investment minimums to do business with First National Bullion
- They’ve been accused of being dishonest in a yelp review
From everything that I’ve researched, I can say with certainty that First National Bullion is a trustworthy company with a great reputation. They have a highly trained staff of precious metals specialists on hand to help you meet your investment wants and needs from beginning to end.