If you’re looking to diversify your investment portfolio, precious metals like silver, gold, platinum, and palladium are an excellent place to start. People wishing to stabilize their present investing money should consider precious metals.
AUSecure is a precious metals dealer that uses online precious metals technology. The firm has established itself as a one-of-a-kind precious metals investing platform since it is founded on cutting-edge technology and primarily focuses on its trading.
With AUSecure, you’ll be able to conveniently invest in precious metals since you’ll have access to more stable, accessible, and creative transaction locations. AUSecure ensures that clients may sell and purchase gold, silver, platinum, and palladium using cutting-edge technology. AUSecure works with a secure strategy, money, and future. To trade in silver, platinum, palladium, and gold, you need to sign up for a free AUSecure account.
What Will I Learn?
- About AUSecure
- Products Offered by AUSecure
- Secured Depository of AUSecure
- How to Order from AUSecure?
- Shipping Options for Precious Metals
- Self-Directed IRAs
- How to Start an IRA Account by AUSecure?
- Real-Time Precious Metals Prices
- Review of AUSecure
AUSecure is a technology-based trading platform named after the precious metal (AU). The Chicago Mercantile Exchange launched the corporation in 2009 to ensure that anybody may trade precious metals.
AUSecure provides gold, silver, platinum, and palladium numismatic coins and bars for both investors and collectors. They offer responsive and intelligent solutions for all transactions and a variety of physical metals investment options through technology in physical metals categories and transaction points.
AUSecure delivers a worldwide solution with a clear execution point and a real value for precious physical metals. The firm provides chances to participate in the physical metal exchange using innovative and cutting-edge technology.
AUSecure is constantly focused on education, which includes a collaborative approach. Uphold, Chicago Innovative Exchange, and the American Numismatic Association are all affiliated with the firm (ANA). Engaging with the most tenacious resources and people may lead to significant standards.
Products Offered by AUSecure
AUSecure primarily sells bullion-like coins, rounds, and bars in gold, silver, platinum, and palladium. We’ve included the AUSecure collection and a complete description of the goods.
All Gold Bullion
Collectible gold coins, graded gold coins, IRA-approved gold coins, pre-33 gold coins, gold bullion bars, gold bullion, and other gold items are available at AUSecure. This website has 25 goods listed.
The company offers gold bullion from different mints like:
- The United States Mint
- Mexican Mint
- The Royal Canadian Mint
- The South African Mint
- Private Mint
- The People’s Bank of China
The company offers different gold bars to sell gold as bullion, and there are mostly six other gold bars. Here is the list of gold bars from AUSecure.
- 1oz Gold Bullion Bar from Perth Mint: this bar is 0.999 percent pure gold and has tamper-proof packaging. The logo of the bar read, “Perth Mint of Australia.”
- Gold Bar from Royal Canadian Mint: this one-ounce gold bar is from the Royal Canadian Mint, and the bars are assayed and serialized individually.
- 10g Gold Bullion Bar from Perth Mint. This is a fractional gold bar from the Perth Mint. Thus, 999 pure gold comes with a non-reflective transparent window.
The company mentions gold coins from foreign and US mints, but there is no mention of the products offered here.
But here are some featured gold bullion coins from AUSecure.
- 1oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf: these 0.999 pure coins are one of the most famous coins in the world as bullion.
- ½oz American Gold Eagle: the American eagle is much more durable and comprises 22karat golds.
- 1oz Australian Gold Kangaroo: the picture of the Kangaroo changes every year and is from the Perth Mint of Australia.
- 1oz Gold South African Krugerrand: these coins are one of the 999 pure gold from South Africa and are available for IRA investment.
- 1 oz Australian Philharmonic Coins: this gold coin features the orchestra of Vienna and is often regarded as one of the best-looking coins.
AUSecure offers bullion-like silver coins, silver rounds, silver bars, junk silver, and graded silver coins. PCSG and NCG approve these coins. The mints are:
- The United States Mint
- The Royal Canadian Mint
Here are the silver coins offered at AUSecure.
- 1oz American Silver Eagle Coins: these coins are brilliant uncirculated and made up of 0.999 pure silver.
- Peace Dollars from 1921 to 1935: These are one of the classic silver dollar coins and are made up of 90% silver.
- Morgan Dollars from 1878 to 1921: these coins are designed by George T Morgan and carry the history of America.
- 1oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf: these coins are made up of 999 pure silver and are similar to their gold counterparts.
- 1oz Silver American Buffalo Round Coins: these coins feature a Native American Profile by James Earle Fraser and are made up of .999 pure gold.
- 10oz Silver Assorted Bars: The company offers a 10 oz silver bar from any of their chosen mints.
AUSecure offers junk silver, and most of them are pre-1965 with 90% silver in them. The rest of the material in the silver junk is 10% copper. A quarter of the junk weighs around 6.25 grams so that the silver content will be 5.625 grams.
- $1 silver junk
- $50 silver junk
- $100 silver junk
- $250 silver junk
- $500 silver junk
- $750 silver junk.
- $1000 silver junk
There are three products at AUSecure made up of platinum. The bullion is PCSG and NCG graded and is made from renowned mints:
- The United States Mint
- The Royal Canadian Mint
- 1oz American Platinum Eagle: these coins are similar to their platinum counterparts, and the 2024 version of the platinum coin is available at AUSecure.
- 1oz Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf: the platinum coin is similar to its silver and gold counterparts and is 99.9% pure platinum.
- 1oz Platinum Australian Platypus: this is a limited mintage coin produced by Australia’s Perth Mint. Made up of 99.5% pure platinum.
- 1oz Platinum PAMP Suisse Bar: these bars are made up of 99.99% pure platinum and are produced by the world’s most renowned refinery.
Palladium bars and coins graded from PCSG and NCG are available at AUSecure, and the product is from the Royal Mint of Canada.
- This 1 oz Maple Leaf Palladium Coins: These coins are among the most famous bullion coins and are made up of 99.9% pure palladium.
Secured Depository of AUSecure
Kingsbaker is the AUSecure’s insured silver depository. The organization is based in the Midwest and provides reinforced storage with the greatest level of protection.
Kingsbaker Depository is a transparent security solution that allows you to easily access your security deposit box. The depository fully insures the silver against physical theft, damage, or loss, and the insurance covers transactions, storage, and delivery once again.
How to Order from AUSecure?
AUSecure, like every other precious metal dealer, offers a vast range of products and an e-commerce site to buy the products.
- First, decide which goods and quantities you wish to buy depending on the gold prices.
- Fill out the form with your name, address, phone number, email address, and password.
- Using your email, Uphold account, Facebook, or Google+ account, you may join up.
- Orders may be traced for free with silver and gold prices, and you will receive an email confirmation letter from the company. From the AUSecure dashboard, you may access the reference.
- The company will then provide you with the shipping instructions and expenses when you confirm the merchandise. You can then purchase the metals when you have authorized the payment.
Shipping Options for Precious Metals
AUSecure offers different shipping options for different metals. The company will deliver the products via the United States Postal Service, UPS, and FedEx. Once the funds are transferred, it’ll take 3-5 business days to deliver the products to your doorstep.
- For deliveries over $10,000, there is a free delivery option.
- For under $10,000 of orders, the delivery will be around $19.95 all at once.
- For Canada or Mexico shipping, the company offers $29.95 for the product rate under $10,000.
- If you’re ordering over $10,000, the shipping cost will be free.
- For international shipping, there is also the option of free delivery for orders over $10,000.
- And if the order rate is less than $10,000, you have to pay the shipping fees (minimum 49.5) according to AUSecures determined rates.
- But for international orders, there is no tracking procedure.
If you want to invest in precious metals, a precious metals IRA is the ideal option. These IRAs are self-directed, and AUSecure provides a variety of IRA investment possibilities. These are the most effective techniques to diversify your portfolio and make consistent investments.
The firm will provide you with a tax-deferred form of investing, similar to a self-directed IRA or a precious metals IRA, and you will get dividends once you are eligible, just like any other retirement plan. Most seasoned investors advise investing 10% of your overall portfolio in precious metals.
How to Start an IRA Account by AUSecure?
AUSecure has IRA professionals on staff that can assist you in opening an IRA account honestly for diversifying your portfolio. It’s also feasible to rollover your current IRA account with AUSecure. But before you go in any further, you must first contact AUSecure’s account manager. To create an IRA account with AUSecure, follow these steps:
- The company will open an IRA account with an eligible custodian and technologies once you call them at 1-885-5AU-GOLD.
- You can choose the direct transfer option for the IRA, or you can roll over your existing IRA account to the precious metals IRA.
- AUSecure recommends establishing them as the IRA account representative, and thus most of the paperwork will be handled by the account managers of AUSecure.
- The company will offer you a huge range of IRA-eligible materials.
- The chosen metals invoice will be sent to a custodian, and the metals will go to the chosen depository.
Recommended Custodians by AUSecure
- Midland IRA
- Sterling Trust Company
- GoldStar Trust Company, Inc.
- New Direction IRA, Inc.
- Provident Trust Group
- NuView IRA, Inc.
- Sunwest Trust
- An American Estate and Trust
- Self-Directed IRA Services
- The Kingdom Trust Company
- Next Generation Trust Services
Real-Time Precious Metals Prices
The bottom of the webpage of AUSecure shows the bar indicating real-time. Here, you’ll see how the metals are performing and the current market sale price of gold, silver, platinum, and palladium. The charts on the page will also show the real-time prices on subjects like rhodium, iridium, and other metals.
Review of AUSecure
Here are some reviews from different third-party websites for AUSecure.
The Better Business Bureau (BBB)
The BBB accredits AUSecure. The company’s rating is A+, which is the highest for any precious metals dealer.
AUSecure is not rated by Trustpilot, Trust Link, or Business Consumers Alliance (BCA). We do have ratings for other similar companies, such as SD Bullion, and more.
Is AUSecure a scam? Is there a clear red flag with AUSecure? AUSecure is a legitimate company that has been in operation for over a decade.
The company’s website displays a large selection of bullion. However, it is poorly designed, and it’s one of the slowest metals dealer websites we’ve seen. The corporation also does not reveal any of the members of its executive staff.
There are no reviews for AUSecure on popular sites except in Better Business Bureau, which is a significant loading and shortcoming. If you’re planning to invest a substantial wealth and currency, we recommend double-checking everything with the firm.
AUSecure specifies a team of different IRA custodians, but no protected depositories are identified in that process. So all these might be a red flag for investment parties and dealers.