Cayman Financial Review is an online financial analysis newsletter based in Georgetown, Cayman Islands.
Our team of self-made investors recap what’s going on on the financial markets. We try to cover everything from fiat currency, to equities investing, to cryptocurrency trading, but our primary focus is alternative physical assets such as gold and other precious metals. We have a strong belief that the price of gold and silver will remain strong throughout any market correction, rally, or sell-off.
All opinions are our own, and this was primarily made to keep up with our investments groups we are a part of. Always seek out the advice of an investment advisor or CPA before making any investment of your own.
Too many people rely on their financial advisors for retirement planning. However, financial advisors typically only sell products of their firm and don’t have the ability to invest client retirement in alternative investments such as precious metals, real estate, and even passive income generating businesses. This site was started to create awareness about alternative investments MOST people don’t know they easily have access to.
- There’s nothing scarier than waking up in your 50s with very few assets and a ton of debt.
- It has happened to me, and it took me a lot of time and effort to turn things around.
- There are probably many Americans in the same boat as I was, which is why I started this website.
- Best of all, I’ve managed to recruit the brightest street-smart people I could find to contribute with their unique views.
- You can rest assured that what you read on this website has been tried and tested and they are not just theories.
- The untold truth is that most financial advisors are selling those products that make their firm the most money. Sadly they are not there to serve you and your best interests.
- I know that’s shocking, and if you don’t believe me check out a few of their pitches; they are the same.
- Cayman Financials has a different value system. We are here to serve you and help you navigate the treacherous world of personal finance.
- I realized many years ago that retirement investing shouldn’t be something left idling.
- I’ve started, scaled, and sold businesses since 2002.
- Regular speaker on Marketing topics and Business Development.
- Published Author – Amplifying Average – 2019.
- Consultant to global-facing businesses, director of Internet Marketing for many solo practitioners.
- Serial entrepreneur since I was a child. Investor since age 16. Family man. Soccer Dad. Conservative.
Aaron L. Beard
As the global climate has changed post-pandemic, many people are working remotely and changing jobs more frequently. This means retirement accounts built up at past companies are often left idle and unmanaged. Cayman Financial provides intelligence and ideas on how to roll over or transfer savings into alternative investments.
- For so long, I thought self-managed finances were a real pain in the neck. For this reason, I avoid it at all costs.
- I’m a free spirit, which means I’ve changed jobs frequently in the past few years, and little did I know all these companies had created retirement accounts that were left unmanaged.
- A buddy of mine changed my views by pointing, more like kicking me in the right direction.
- After our initial conversation, I still wanted to hand it off to a “professional” so I didn’t have to deal with it. He was getting ready to kick me again because I was too stubborn.
- Luckily I came to my senses and found out that self-managing retirement is quite easy. Best of all, there are alternative options that don’t make much money for financial firms, which are a way better solution for most people.
- I’ve turned into believer, and now I see how important it is to pick the right retirement option, and this is why I’ve joined the Cayman Financial site to nudge other like-minded people towards solutions that fit their needs best.
The economy is not just the US anymore – we’re a global economy. Americans need to know about tax havens and offshore business now more than ever. We’re here to educate Americans in finance so they can live a dream retirement and achieve digital nomad status.
- Ever since I can remember, I have been doing my own thing. I’ve tried getting a job, but I couldn’t handle getting told what to do.
- After reading the 4-Hour Workweek, I knew exactly what I wanted from life. After years of struggles and a few failures, I’ve managed to become a digital nomad.
- Now what?
- I’ve learned how to make money and the next step was to find a way to keep it growing for my retirement. Being a digital nomad helped me out big time to find the best solution.
- Sadly many people are unaware of the global economy. All those thinking locally or nationally are missing out on great alternatives for growing their investments. This is why I’ve joined the team here at Cayman Financials.
- I will share with you, dear reader, offshore businesses and legal tax haven to protect and grow your savings.
Cayman Financial Review – HQ
67 North Sound Road, KY1-1109,
Georgetown, Cayman Islands
USA Satellite Office
PR @ CaymanFinancialReview.com
Email us with any media inquiries, including requests for quotes, or possible aquisitions. We are aggressively expanding our reach online. Refer to our two most recent aquistions: